I had this elf size minecraft box head idea before the holidays last year and just could not find time to get it done – but it came to fruition this year with the help of an Elf minecraft dream team: Lovely Lindsay for the printable design, and Trisha Zemp Smith for the stop motion video – how fun are the finished results??? I LOVE it! I seriously was clapping my hands and laughing over and over during the creation of the video, one of the funnest projects I’ve helped with in a long time. I absolutely loved it and look forward to doing more, soon.
To make the MINECRAFT box head – elf size:
1) Download the printable in my shop HERE.
2) Print it. I recommend using white card stock.
3) Using an exacto knife and ruler for straight lines, cut-out the template:
4) Using the same ruler, fold the box where needed:
5) Glue where needed:
6) Finished box head! Enjoy!!! It will fit all traditional Elf on the Shelf elves, and Barbie’s.
If you make this box head I would love to see – please share on Instagram with the hash tag #SeeJaneElf
Photos by: Trisha Zemp Smith.